- · Conducts preliminary examinations of contract activities in relation to petroleum exploration and production.
- · Carries out field work of special assignments and investigations.
- · Examines and reviews audit trails of postings.
- · Conducts surprise checks of cash and stores.
- · Conducts preliminary examinations of contract activities in relation to Production Sharing Agreements.
- · Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- · Knowledge of International Accounting and Auditing standards preferably in the Petroleum Exploration &production sector
- · Financial / Accounting Computer skills, · Fluency in written and spoken English and Swahili,
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and suitable candidates should ensure that their applications along with their curriculum vitae, indicating current telephone contacts are received by 27th June, 2013.
Photocopies of relevant certificates and one recent passport size photograph should be attached with the hand written application letter.
Each applicant should indicate two names of referees.
Application without relevant documents will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLY TO: -
Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation,
Benjamin W. Mkapa Tower A, Azikiwe/Jamhuri Street
Deadline: 27th June, 2013