Position: IT Manager
Place: Shugulika Recruitment
Area: Dar Es Salaam
- Deployment of explicit deliverable of country initiatives
- All projects within IT portfolios/ programs are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality
- Carrying out risk assessments to comply with Health & Safety legislation and ensure all potential risks are identified and control measures implemented and monitored.
- Reduction in cost through the efficient use of IT.
- Achievement of Monthly Customer Satisfaction targets
- Management of the IT Budget and creation of business cases for required investments.
- Ensure that IT activities are aligned with each of the business unit’s goals and priorities.
- Establish regular reviews with business leaders – raising the visibility and value of IT and ensuring full transparency of IT effort and costs.
- Participate in business functions and Team building events
- Attendance and contribution at Business Management meetings
- Ensuring Business issues are auctioned and resolved within agreed timelines.
- Ensure effective delivery of IT projects – on time and within budget
- Ensure implementation and use of IT Project Delivery processes. Tool sets and IT Supplemental tools
- Ensure effective use of PMO database.
- Manage the run of local applications in support of business needs.
- Ensure the delivery of infrastructure to the countries through ISM.
- Ensure customer service and help desk support where required through ISM.
- Ensure early escalation on issues that cannot be resolved at a country level.
- Ensure appropriate DRP and BCP alignment with business plans.
- Facilitate regular alignment and feedback sessions with Product, Program and ISM team.
- Ensure Business prioritisation of IT tasks/Initiatives
- Ensure measurement and communication of IT Service Delivery to the business.
- Delivery of Product Roadmap and capability plans per Country.
- Provide effective IT support to the business development function – pre sales to implementation
- Ensure early involvement in Business Development initiatives to ensure value add contribution and accuracy of information and costings
- Ensure up to date Product Catalogue entries including “Legacies”
- Create strong relationships at Sub-Regional/ Regional / Global level within the IT community to ensure maximum leverage of resources / solutions to support local requirements.
- Implement regional and Global initiatives at a country level.
- Implement Key IT Processes at a country level.
- Develop and maintain a competent team of staff and outsourced vendors
- Ongoing assessment of the skills and competency’s within the IT Team – ensuring training and development plans are in place to address any gaps / needs
- Communication – ensure effective communication structure in place i.e. weekly / monthly team meetings
- Ensure appropriate resourcing plan to meet business requirements.
- Ensure implementation of divisional standards e.g. Depict, ITIL.
- Build strong relationships within the wider DPWN network at country level.
- Ensure completeness of country Connections entries (IT Input)
- Ensure delivery of IT BD Toolsets, (COS and Cost Models) for all bids.
- Implementation of Motivational requirements as per regional plans
- In conjunction with the VP IT MEA, determine the IS organisational structure, roles, critical success factors and goals.
- Maintain an effective Resourcing plan aligned with Growth Pipeline.
- Ensure IT alignment with First Choice at a country level.
- Active communication plan in place.
- Skills Matrix established – gaps identified action plans in place
- Ability to attract suitably qualified personnel
How to Apply:
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY PDF and/ or MICROSOFT WORD formatted CVs will be accepted