Access Bank Tanzania is a full commercial bank providing micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) with a broad range of appropriate financial services, Established in 2007, the bank is owned by a multinational shareholder group and member of an emerging global network of commercial microfinance banks (the Access Group’) with headquarters in Berlin/Germany. As one of the fastest-growing banks in Tanzania, we offer excellent long-term career development opportunities for recent graduates and young professionals. In order to support our dynamic expansion process, we seek to recruit a number of self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our teams in our branches in the Dar es Salaam area.
Position: Micro Loan Officers
Company: Access bank Tanzania
- Education: Graduate or diploma holder, preferably in economics, finance, business administration, social sciences or related fields.
- Experience; No prior work experience required. Prior banking/micro-finance experience or working experience in micro and small enterprises (as an employee or an entrepreneur) may be an advantage
- Computer literacy; Basic command of standard office applications.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Marketing and attracting potential business loan clients
- Conducting on-site business and risk assessment of loan applicants
- Preparing loan proposals and presenting them in a credit committee
- Loan monitoring and recovery.
- Interested candidates must be ready to work extensively outside the office. If you prefer desk-based jobs, please look out for other vacancies advertised by the Bank from time to time.
How To Apply
Please send your CV ONLY by Email to: email@example.com
Please refrain from sending any attachment via the website and note that we will prefer applicants from the Lake Zone because the interview will be held at mwanza branch.
All applicants coming outside the zonal area the bank shall not refund the expenses incured by the applicant. Certificate and other relevant documents will only be reqiured during the interview.
Deadline: 25th March, 2013
Source: Daily News 13th March, 2013