The Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent applicants to fill the following vacant posts:
EXAMINATION OFFICER GRADE I – (1 post), Mbeya Campus College
Holder of first degree in Social Sciences or Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences from a recognized institution with at least three years relevant working experience
· Assist in Planning and scheduling examinations timetable for all programmes,
· Makes examinations arrangements,
· Ensures the security of examinations papers all the time,
· Supplies all necessary examination papers and stationery,
· Prepares a list of students eligible for examinations prior to confirmations of fee payment,
· Performs any other duties as may be assigned by superior.
SALARY SCALE: PGSS 13-14
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to Deputy Vice Chancellor - Administration and Finance and reach us on or before 20 April, 2012. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees.
- All the positions above require excellent communications, in both, spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),