Job Title: Program Finance & Administration Officer (25 Positions)
Reports to: Administratively to Program Development Coordinator, Technically (Matrix) to Senior Cluster Accountant
Location: Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Kagera Zone, Central Zone and Kigoma Zone.
Purpose of the Position
To provide Financial Management and Administrative support to the Program as per WV policies and procedures.
1. Prepare internal and external disbursement according to World vision operating policies and GAAP and submit them to the cluster office for payment. Also ensure that all such payment requests are within budget, adequately supported and in accordance to WV Tanzania approval limits.
2. Handle petty cash float of the program, ensure all payments are properly approved, re imbursements done timely; all cash collections are recorded and timely deposited in the bank.
3. Participate in Projects Budget Preparation and Management, monitor spending against budgets for all projects with the Program to ensure no under or overspending takes place.
4. Store management for the program which include, receiving goods, writing GRNs, updating stores records, monthly stock taking, ledger reconciliation and issuing of goods from store using GINs after DPCs approval. Also responsible for preparation of Purchase requisition for programs procurement and consolidate and submit to the Cluster office for further processing, follow up purchased items at HO on behalf of the ADP for timely delivery and reconcile with GRNs at ADP.
5. Maintain an updated and complete Fixed Asset Register at program level, Perform assets inventory at least twice a year, all assets are tagged and coordinate disposal of obsolete assets as per WV Policy. Also oversee any WV assets that could be transferred to Partners within the ADP to further WV business.
6. Participate in Project Visits for review of ongoing constructions, ongoing seminars and verification of delivered items to beneficiaries prior to payment by cluster office, facilitate Sponsor visits and GN processing to RC Families and Community.
7. Prepare monthly funding request for the program, review partners funding request and submit to cluster office for further processing.
8. Perform fleet management activities to include review of motor bike logbooks, facilitate refueling of motor bikes/motor vehicle and ensure that fleet reports are prepared and submitted to cluster office on a monthly basis.
9. Responsible for building capacity of staff and partners with the ADP in Financial Management and WV Financial Policies and procedures. Interpret Variance Reports and expenditure analysis to staff and partners \ sub-grantees.
10. Manage all Travel and business advances issued to staff within the Program by ensuring that they accounted for on time, no advances are issued before retiring previous one and that advance are used for WV business only.
11. Management of local partners; Review of partners budget, detailed implementation plans and cash flows, sub-grantee monitoring, physical verification of expenditure and submission of partners retirement or expenses to the cluster for posting.
12. Support Internal and External Audits at ADP level including partners audits.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
· Minimum Qualification required: Degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Experience: 2 years in Project Accounting or Financial Management.
· Preferred: Degree in Accounting with CPA Module E.
· Technical Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent computer skills in Excel
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field/cluster
· Travel: 20% Domestic travel is required.
· On call: 10%
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications letter (addressed to People and Culture Manager) together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials, contacts and three referees firstname.lastname@example.org and Copyorestes_sotta@wvi.org